Huile Douceur Body & Bath Relaxing Oil
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 638]
How to use
After the bath, warm the oil in the palm of your hand and lightly massage into the skin
You can directly pour some in the bath water to offset the drying effects of hard water (no more than 1 or 2 doses)
Be careful: it may make the bathtub slippery!
Avoid contact with the eyes
Returns & refunds
We allow the return of products as long as it is done within 30 days from the time it was delivered or collected from our store. All products for return must comply with our policies, terms & conditions.
Return policyWe’d be happy to accept the return of products for any of the following reasons:
- The product was found to be defective or damaged upon delivery.
- An incorrect product was delivered.
- The delivered product(s) is different from what was described online.
- The delivered product(s) was near its expiry or already expired when delivered.
- The product was not delivered but was paid for when the order was placed.
Return terms & conditions
- All products must be in their original, unused condition.
- Packaging must be unopened and not defaced in any manner.
- All products must be accompanied by a proof of purchase such as a tax invoice.
- All paperwork, parts and accessories must also be returned.
- If the product(s) is part of a set, pack or bundle, all other products in the set, pack or bundle must also be returned.
- Refunds will be credited your original payment method
- It may take up to 3 weeks for your refund to reflect in your payment method, starting from the day we notify you that we have received your product to your bank processing the return
- Delivery fee will not be refunded when you return a product(s).
2 ways to initiate a return
- Visit any of our stores in the UAE and speak with any of our store staff
- Call us at 800 WATSONS (800-9287667) or email us at email@example.com