Bikini Wax Strips Shea Butter & Rosehip Oil 20pcs
Glyceryl Rosinate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, CI 77891, CI 45430. Post depialtory oil: Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Myristate, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Parfum, Phenethyl Alcohol, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate
How to use
Rub the strip with your hands until it loses rigidity.Separate the strip slowly. Check that there is the same amount of wax on the two layers of the strip.For greater effectiveness, the hair must be between 2 and 5 mm long.Before the waxing, the skin must be clean and dry, with no traces of cream. It is recommendable to apply talcum powder to completely dry the skin.Determine the direction of growth of the hair.Apply the wax in the direction of growth of the hair, rub the strip to stick it properly to the skin.Keep the skin tense with one hand and with the other pull the layer of wax with a rapid movement parallel to the skin and in the opposite direction of the growth of the hair. It is very important that the product be removed energetically and flush with the skin.The same strip may be used more than once during a single treatment, until it does not sufficiently adhere to the skin. When that happens, use a new strip.Don't wax the same area more than once. Wait for 48 hours before waxing the same area if the skin is irritated.Eliminate the traces of wax on the skin by pressing softly on the back of a used strip. After the waxing eliminate the last traces of wax using a post-depilatory wipe or with baby oil.Apply in small areas. If the hair is too long, it is recommended that you cut it beforehand to about 5 mm approximately.Hold the skin firmly and stick on the strip.Pull the strip in the opposite direction to the growth of the hair.Soften the waxed skin with the wipes that are included with the wax or with baby oil. This will eliminate the last traces of wax, leaving it soft. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove traces of wax.
Returns & refunds
We allow the return of products as long as it is done within 30 days from the time it was delivered or collected from our store. All products for return must comply with our policies, terms & conditions.
Return policyWe’d be happy to accept the return of products for any of the following reasons:
- The product was found to be defective or damaged upon delivery.
- An incorrect product was delivered.
- The delivered product(s) is different from what was described online.
- The delivered product(s) was near its expiry or already expired when delivered.
- The product was not delivered but was paid for when the order was placed.
Return terms & conditions
- All products must be in their original, unused condition.
- Packaging must be unopened and not defaced in any manner.
- All products must be accompanied by a proof of purchase such as a tax invoice.
- All paperwork, parts and accessories must also be returned.
- If the product(s) is part of a set, pack or bundle, all other products in the set, pack or bundle must also be returned.
- Refunds will be credited your original payment method
- It may take up to 3 weeks for your refund to reflect in your payment method, starting from the day we notify you that we have received your product to your bank processing the return
- Delivery fee will not be refunded when you return a product(s).
2 ways to initiate a return
- Visit any of our stores in the UAE and speak with any of our store staff
- Call us at 800 WATSONS (800-9287667) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org